Mattei's side channel blowers are utilized for a wide range of diverse applications including water purification, drying systems, industrial suction, pneumatic conveying and many others.
The “heart” of a blower is an impeller inside a toroidal channel. Subjected to centrifugal force, the fluid flows into the channel which, due to its shape, immediately pushes it toward the roots of the impeller vanes. In such a way, the fluid undergoes a new acceleration and assumes a helicoidal trajectory along with a progressive increase in energy.
Mattei's side channel blowers are utilized throughout the manufacturing, food and pharmaceutical, textiles, aerospace, medical and agricultural industries, among many others.
Mattei’s blower series ensures enhanced performance, efficiency and reliability—in order to achieve significant energy savings.
OBTAIN THE BEST PERFORMANCE WITH A MATTEI BLOWER
We offer three different blower models to meet the wide-ranging needs of all of our customers. Our blowers include the following models:
- SM Series: Single impeller, single stage
- SMR Series: Single impeller, double stage
- SMT Series: Double impeller, double stage
Our SM, SMR and SMT blowers offer:
- Maximum pressure of 1,850 mbar
- Maximum vacuum of 500 mbar
- Flow up to 2,600 m3/h
- No wear to parts, maintenance-free operation
- No pulsations in the conveyed fluid
- Compact design with simple installation
- Special surface treatments available
- Customization available to meet customers' unique needs
For more information, please contact Mattei.