In addition to rotary vane compressors, Ing. Enea Mattei S.p.A. also manufactures high-quality, lubricated boosters.
MBL SERIES: LUBRICATED BOOSTERS
The Mattei MBL Series is comprised of lubricated, high-pressure boosters.
These electric motor-driven boosters are available in both single-stage and double-stage models. Our single-stage booster increase up to 35 bar the air coming from the normal industrial compressed air at 6 to 8 bar, while the double-stage model offers pressure above 45 bar.
Both models contain air-cooled cylinders and operate at incredibly low speeds. The MBL Series is steel-base mounted and includes a V-belt transmission, idle/load automatic system, safety valve on discharge pressure and non-return valve.
Primary Applications of MBL Boosters
- Blowing PET plastic bottles
- Pressure testing reservoirs, heat exchangers and other equipment
- Driving presses
- Driving pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders
Advantages of MBL Lubricated Boosters
- Compact design allows for simple installation close to your application
- Booster is utilized only when high-pressure air is required so the system has minimal energy consumption
For more information, please contact Mattei.