Mattei high-pressure lubricated boosters feature low energy consumption, as the booster is only used when high-pressure air is required.
No Changes to the Air Distribution Network
When the booster is positioned near the use point, the normal air distribution network remains unchanged.
All models include: base frame, shut-off valve on intake side and by-pass valve for no-load operation, intake mesh filter, delivery safety valve, non-return valve, junction box for auxiliary contacts and vibration damping feet. MBL 1130 - 1520 - 1525 - 1145 - 1545 models are provided with an oil level switch (optional for MBL 720 and MBL 745 models) whereas MBL 2220 - 3025 - 3030 - 3045 models include a minimum oil pressure switch.
The whole series is equipped with star/delta start-up electrical panel and standard 400V/3Ph/50 Hz power supply.
MBL 720-745 models are supplied with direct start-up electrical panel.
- Single-stage version, for delivery pressure up to 30 bar;
- dual-stage version, for delivery pressure up to 45 bar.
- Blow moulding of PET plastic material containers;
- tests under pressure of containers, exchangers and other equipment;
- actuation of presses;
- actuation of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.