BLADE SE 8 – 12 i on 270-litre receiver with dryer
The new BLADE SE 8-12 i compressor range, from power from 7.5 to 11 kW, is the ideal solution for the needs of small and medium-sized companies, as well as artisan businesses. It is equipped with an inverter system that always assures the highest energy savings. The compressor’s inverter automatically adjusts the motor’s rotational speed to ensure that the air delivered by the compressor always corresponds to the real-time demand. The new Blade SE 8-12 i is eligible for the new MyCare 6 extended warranty plan for a piece of mind maintenance.
Model Max. Operating Pressure Max. F.A.D. Sound Pressure Level Power Voltage Frequency Phases bar psig m3/min cfm db(A) kW hp V Hz BLADE SE 8 i 7÷10 100÷150 0.76-1.2 27-42 66 7.5 10 400 50 3 BLADE SE 12 i 7÷10 100÷150 1.06-1.68 37-59 66 11 15 400 50 3
Model Length Width Height Weight mm inch mm inch mm inch kg Ibs BLADE SE 8 i 1490 58.7 790 31.1 1610 63.4 388 855 BLADE SE 12 i 1490 58.7 810 31.9 1610 63.4 431 950
- Direct Coupling: The electric motor is directly coupled to the compression unit by means of a flexible joint. This provides advantages in overall efficiency of the compressed air unit meaning less kW per m3/min and easier maintenance.
- Low Rotational Speed: The pumping unit, thanks to the vane technology, rotates at a speed well below the speed of the competitors.
- Compactness: The limited dimensions of the pumping unit have allowed making an extremely compact machine, easy to position even in small areas.
- Easy Maintenance and Long Life: The characteristic design makes preventive maintenance operations simple and fast. The cast iron vanes and the bearings have a practically unlimited life, whilst the special vane rotating technology, without axial thrust, means cutlass bearings are unnecessary. In addition, Blade SE 8÷12 i has been designed in a way that makes it possible to replace the elastic element without having to dismantle the rotor-stator unit. It is eligible for the new MyCare 6 extended warranty plan, a programme which extends the compressor maintenance coverage, ensuring a long lasting functioning and a Mattei certified maintenance service plan.
- A User-friendly Controller: MaestroXB is a programmable controller which regulates the operation of the compressor to suit the specific requirements of the air distribution system. It has diff erent programming levels and special options for controlling and analysing the operation and faults.
- Air Quality: The integrated system of separating the oil in several stages, as well as allowing an exceptionally low consumption of lubricant, ensures a limited oil carryover of below 3 mg/m3.
- Reliability and Efficiency: Suitable for operating even in the most challenging applicative circumstances, the BLADE compressors stand out for their reliability. The operating efficiency is further increased by the oil and compressed air cooling system, thanks to a wholly aluminium combi-cooler and the presence of the Inverter, which adjusts the motor’s rotational speed, adapting the air delivered by the compressor to the real demand and that can save up to 35% of the annual operating costs.
- Low Noise: Mattei's vane technology ensures silent operating, which makes BLADE compressors suitable for operating in all workplaces.
Blade SE 8÷12 i operates within a range of pre-set maximum and minimum pressures. When reaching the maximum pressure, at the minimum rotational speed the shutdown of the intake valve occurs, the compressor is set “off load” and decompressed to 1.5 bar, to reduce the energy absorption further. When the line pressure lowers to the minimum pre-set value it is reset to the “on load” condition and starts delivering air instantly, adapting the rotational speed to the air demand.
For more information, please contact Mattei today.