Mattei air ends are ideally suited for all rail applications because of the pure smooth rotary vane compression principle.
Mattei Rotary vane technology delivers high quality clean air, compact size and low noise level coupled with unrivalled reliability in the most demanding of environments.
Mattei design integration allows the compressor to be powered by any type of power system. Rail transportation uses compressed air for braking, suspension, doors, pantograph, wipers and sand boxes.
One or more compressors of varying sizes and pressures are selected to suit the vehicles air requirements.
Rated power 1,1 to 55 kW F.A.D. 160 to 6000 l/min Working pressures from 6 to 13 bar Voltage 120V - 3000V Frequency 33 - 100Hz Extra Custom Inverters
- MAIN FEATURES
Compression technology Rotary Vane Output 0% to 100% Flow 160/6000 l/min Pressure from 6 to 13 bar Ambient Temp. - 40°C + 60°C Sound pressure level 60 - 80 dBa Coupling Belt Drive Direct Drive Drive Hydraulic Drive DC Motor Asynchronous Motors Permanent Magnet Motors Voltage 120V - 3000V Frequency 33 - 100 Hz Relative Humidity Up to 98% Extra High Efficiency Intake Flters Dryers Soundprooﬁng Custom inverters
- Bespoke designs to suit application
- Fully integrated air ends, extremely light
- Whisper quiet operation, without vibrations
- 100% duty 24/7
- No fall off in air quality
- Direct drive
- External pressure adjustment
- Turn-key design, manufacture and project management
- Stop / Start or continuous operation
- Available with variable speed drive
- 50 years of experience in transport applications
- Compact and light weight package
- Cooler options – integrated radiator, remoted Remote air filtering option
- Choice of speeds
- Full package capability to railway standards including electric motor, filters, air dryer, mounting frame and air storage
- Extended Warranty Mattei MyCare Plan
For more information, please contact Mattei today.