Mattei compressors are designed based on saving energy and the environment and come equipped with IE3 efficiency class motors.
The low rotation speed of the air end and the 1:1 direct coupling between the electric motor and the compressor ensure energy savings of more than 15% compared to other types of rotary compressors.
Compact and Reliable Machines
- Integrated design, direct coupling, low rotational speed and a limited number of moving parts make Mattei rotary vane compressors safe and reliable over time;
- complete air end conforming to industry standards including electric motor, filters, dryers, mounting frames and air storage;
- compact and lightweight, they meet the most demanding space requirements. Mattei compressor design is customizable for any application.
Quality Air and Low Noise Emissions
- The three-stage oil separation system ensures high quality compressed air that is free of impurities and oil residues;
- Innovative patented anti-condensation system that prevents oil emulsification;
- Mattei compressors are known for the absence of vibrations and silent running, an essential benefit on hybrid and electric vehicles.
Mattei compressors for hybrid and electric vehicle applications ensure
continuous operation without degradation of the quality of the air delivered. Operation can be continuous or in start/stop mode.
Extreme Operating Conditions
Regardless of weather or environmental conditions, Mattei compressors maintain their performance, reliability and operational safety. They are robust and perform well in the most arduous of conditions.
Simple and Economical Maintenance
Maintenance designed for the lowest life cycle cost: minimal maintenance is required for the first five years and Mattei will customize maintenance schedules, to meet with your specific operating demands.
- Fully electric: Buses, Trucks
- Single and Double Decker: 6/8/10/12 & 18 Metres (20/26/33/39 & 59 feet)
- Fuel Cell EV
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Hybrid – Short & Long distance
- Trolley Buses