Equipped with IE3 class energy saving electric motors.
The low rotation speed of the air end and the 1:1 direct coupling between the electric motor and the compressor ensure energy savings of more than 15% compared to other rotary compressors.
Simple, Economical Maintenance
Without bodywork, the ERC 1-2-3 compressors require simple and fast maintenance and service operations. The absence of rolling bearings contributes significantly to reducing maintenance costs. These costs are however low because the vanes, rotor and stator have an almost unlimited life if proper maintenance is performed. Over 100,000 hours of operation are guaranteed without the need to replace the compression unit.
Safety and Protections
Automatic flow rate control: a special proportional modulating suction valve allows a constant pressure air supply and the possibility of working even without receiver. With this setting, the air flow rate automatically adapts to the air demand of the network to which the compressor is connected, with clear energy savings.
Thermostatic valve: the compressors of the Classic series, ERC 1-2-3 model, are equipped with thermostatic valve that maintains the ideal operating temperature for optimum energy efficiency.
- starter with magnetothermal switch;
- safety thermostat to protect against excessive air-oil mixture temperature;
- pressure gauge;
- first filling with oil “V-LIFE”;
- high-efficiency intake filter: the 99% efficient filtration system ensures quality compressed air for every application, while the special multi-stage oil separation guarantees a residual oil content in the air of less than 3 mg/m³;
- aftercooler with condensate separator.
- ERCS version on 90l receiver
- ERCS version on 200l receiver