Equipped with IE3 class energy saving electric motors.
The low rotation speed of the air end and the 1:1 direct coupling between the electric motor and the compressor ensure energy savings of more than 15% compared to other rotary compressors.
Simple, Economical Maintenance
Without bodywork, the ERC 30-37-45-55 compressors require simple and fast maintenance and service operations. The absence of rolling bearings contributes significantly to reducing maintenance costs. These costs are however low because the vanes, rotor and stator have an almost unlimited life if proper maintenance is performed. Over 100,000 hours of operation are guaranteed without the need to replace the compression unit.
Safety and Protections
- automatic flow rate control: a special proportional modulating suction valve allows a constant pressure air supply and the possibility of working even without receiver. With this setting, the air flow rate automatically adapts to the air demand of the network to which the compressor is connected, with clear energy savings.
- Thermostatic valve: the compressors of the Classic series, ERC 30-37-45-55 model, are equipped with thermostatic valve that maintains the ideal operating temperature for optimum energy efficiency.
Classic series compressors, ERC 30-37-45-55 version, are equipped with Maestro XS electronic controller that controls, monitors and programs the compressor's operation. The unit can be remotely controlled through PC or smartphone connection. Assuming that several compressors equipped with Maestro XS are connected together, one unit can become the master of the compressed air system, thus avoiding the need to install a master controller.
ERC 30-37-45-55 compressors are equipped with two programming levels:
- “basic” with functions that meet the needs of the operator;
- “advanced” with access code for more complex checks and programming operations.
- safety thermostat to protect against excessive air-oil mixture temperature;
- pressure gauge;
- first filling with oil “ROTOROIL F2”;
- high-efficiency intake filter: the 99% efficient filtration system ensures quality compressed air for every application, while the special multi-stage oil separation guarantees a residual oil content in the air of less than 3 mg/m³;
- aftercooler of the compressed air suitably sized and fully made in aluminium
- R soundproofed version with heat recovery kit: recovers the heat produced during the compressor's operation and makes it available for heating water for industrial or domestic use.