Our vane compressors are comprised of a single off-set rotor, supported by two white metal bushings. The system's vanes smoothly slide in and out of the machine’s rotor in order to form compression pockets. The compressor is directly connected to the electric motor, seamlessly forming a single unit that can compress air at just 1,500 rpm—or even less.
Having pioneered the most important innovations in rotary vane compressor technology, our rotary vane compressors are now used worldwide across a vast range of industries and markets.
Our rotary vane compressors are constructed completely from cast iron and boast superior efficiency and performance when compared to traditional rotary screw compressor systems.UNRIVALED ROTARY VANE TECHNOLOGY
- Unmatched Efficiency: Mattei rotary vane compressors have improved volumetric efficiency, as the compressors boast minimal air leakage. This minimizes the amount of energy required to compress air, driving up volumetric efficiency and reducing the required power per measuring unit of delivered air. Furthermore, our rotary vane compressors boast approximately 90% mechanical efficiency. Because the rotary vane stator is not subject to thrust force, it remains balanced under loads because the pressure is equalized along the length of the rotor.
- Improved Durability: Mattei’s vanes and stators are both made from a proprietary cast iron blend, designed to significantly enhance resistance to wear. We’re so confident in our compressors that we offer a number of optional extended warranties. Our rotary vane compressors often boast an operating lifespan of over 100,000 hours. That’s two to three times the life of the average rotary screw compressors.
- Enhanced Safety: Thanks to an innovative integrated design, a low rotational speed, and direct coupling, our rotary vane compressor systems are incredibly safe.
- Exceptional Air Quality: Our rotary vane compressor systems maintain the highest-quality air. All compressors are fitted with a top-notch filtering system to ensure the air is suitable for any type of use.
- Cost-Effective: Mattei rotary vane compressors are highly productive, making them among the most cost-effective compressor systems available. Use of a Mattei rotary vane compressor can translate into energy savings of up to 15%. And because our compressors are designed to last longer, you will spend less in replacement and repairs.
When it comes to air compressors, Mattei’s technology is unrivaled. Our rotary vane compressors are the leading solution for a variety of industries and markets, and they are designed for optimal performance -regardless of the application.
Contact Mattei today to learn how our compressors can assist with the requirements of your specific application.