BLADE 15 – 22 kW i
The BLADE 15÷22 compressor series have state-of-the-art electronic control devices to automatically control the compressor operating states. The Mattei inverter system always assures the highest energy savings. When the compressed air demand is between 100% and 40%, the compressor rotational speed reaches the highest efficiency, with an energy consumption much lower than traditional inverter systems. Available in the silenced BLADE/BLADE i, BLADE Plus and BLADE R versions.
Model 7-10 bar
Sound Pressure Level Power Voltage Frequency Phases m3/min cfm db(A) kW hp V Hz BLADE 15 i 1.68÷2.65 59÷94 66 15 20 400-460 50-60 3 BLADE 18 i 2.01÷3.18 71÷112 66 18.5 25 400-460 50-60 3 BLADE 22 i 2.27÷3.59 80÷127 66 22 30 400-460 50-60 3 BLADE 15 i PLUS 1.68÷2.65 59÷94 66 15 20 400-460 50-60 3 BLADE 18 i PLUS 2.01÷3.18 71÷112 66 18.5 25 400-460 50-60 3 BLADE 22 i PLUS 2.27÷3.59 80÷127 66 22 30 400-460 50-60 3
Model Length Width Height Weight mm inch mm inch mm inch kg Ibs BLADE 15 i 1440 56.7 770 30.3 1330 52.4 575 1265 BLADE 18 i 1440 56.7 770 30.3 1330 52.4 590 1298 BLADE 22 i 1440 56.7 770 30.3 1330 52.4 600 1320 BLADE 15 i PLUS 1460 57.5 770 30.3 1330 52.4 635 1397 BLADE 18 i PLUS 1460 57.5 770 30.3 1330 52.4 650 1430 BLADE 22 i PLUS 1460 57.5 770 30.3 1330 52.4 660 1452
- Direct Coupling: The electric motor is directly coupled to the compression unit by means of a flexible joint. This provides advantages in overall efficiency of the compressed air unit, leading to a lower kW per m3/min usage and easier maintenance.
- Low Rotational Speed: The pumping unit, thanks to vane technology, rotates at a speed well below the speed of the competitors.
- Compactness: The limited dimensions of the rotary vane compression unit allow for an extremely compact machine that's easy to position in the tight areas.
- Easy Maintenance and Long Life: The characteristic design makes preventive maintenance operations simple and fast. The cast iron vanes and the bearings have a practically unlimited life, whilst the special vane rotating technology, without axial thrust, means cutlass bearings are unnecessary. In addition, Blade 15÷22 has been designed in a way that makes it possible to replace the elastic element without having to dismantle the rotor-stator unit.
- A User-friendly Controller: MaestroXB is a programmable controller which regulates the operation of the compressor to suit the specific requirements of the air distribution system. It has different programming levels and special options for controlling and analysing the operation and faults.
- Air Quality: The integrated, several stage oil separation system allows for an exceptionally low consumption of lubricant, ensures a limited oil carryover of below 3 mg/m3.
- Reliability and Efficiency: Suitable for operating even in the most challenging applicative circumstances, the BLADE compressors stand out for their reliability. The operating efficiency is further increased by the oil and compressed air cooling system, based on two wholly aluminium radiators and the presence of the Inverter, which adjusts the motor’s rotational speed, adapting the air delivered by the compressor to the real demand and that can save up to 35% of the annual operating costs.
- Low Noise: Mattei's vane technology ensures silent operation, which makes BLADE compressors suitable for all workplaces.
Blade 15÷22 i operates within a range of pre-set maximum and minimum pressures. When reaching the maximum pressure, at the minimum rotational speed the shutdown of the intake valve occurs, the compressor is set “off load” and decompressed to 1.5 bar, to reduce the energy absorption further. When the line pressure lowers to the minimum pre-set value it is reset to the “on load” condition and starts delivering air instantly, adapting the rotational speed to the air demand.
For more information, please contact Mattei today.