A centrifugal blower and high efficiency heater eliminates the use of valuable compressed air to be used for desiccant regeneration.
The completely automatic drying system uses blower to pull ambient air and pass it through the heater. This hot air stream flows opposite to drying flow direction. Hot air above 200 °C regenerates the moisture inside desiccant bed and strips it completely of all moisture. The advanced control system monitors the dew point and adjusts the regeneration accordingly thereby providing valuable energy savings.
features OF ddh DRYERS
- dew point monitoring and control
- computer control - display status
- display alarms - display pressure
- remote start/stop - low pressure alarm
- minimum pressure monitoring valve
- high pressure switches and alarms
- externally heated or heatless dryer functions integrated to the DDH dryers
- pressure dewpoint -40 °C
- nominal inlet temperature 35 °C
- nominal working pressure 7 bar
- maximum inlet temperature 45 °C
- maximum working pressure 10 bar
- maximum ambient temperature 40 °C
Contact us today to learn more about our complete line of DDH dryers and discuss the best option for your application.